Hopefully, you have reflected about your purpose for reading this book and have a good reason to continue. So I invite you to continue to explore my thoughts and I hope you find encouragement there. Books are a trip into the mind of another, as much as that is possible.
The ideas in this book developed their shape while I hammered them out in my previous writings. So my earlier articles may be the best introduction. Please note, however, that my understanding has grown through the decades, so I am currently revising my earlier works to be consistent with the latter.
My Optimism Out of Control DGJC.ORG/ZINGERS article titles include:
- Matthew 16:15-21, Optimism Out of Control
- Hosea 1:10, Optimism Out of Control, Part 2: In the Same Place!
- Isaiah 66:22-24, Optimism Out of Control, Part 3: All Mankind
- Timothy(2) 3:8, Optimism Out of Control, Part 4: As Far As The Faith
- Revelation 20:11-15, Optimism Out of Control, Part 5: Hades Gives Up!
- Revelation 20:11-15, Optimism Out of Control, Part 6: If, If, If, If, If, If, If,,,
- Romans 5:12-21, Out of Control Optimism Part 7, Many = Many = All = All
- Revelation 20:13-15, Out of Control Optimism Part 8, Your Name in the Book of Life!
- Corinthians(2) 5:14-15, Out of Control Optimism Part 9, Jesus Loves All the Little Children of the World!
- Colossians 1:15-23, Out of Control Optimism Part 10, The Parable of the Pew!
My other salvation-related article titles include:
- Christian Teaching
- Ephesians 1:3-4, Chosen!
- Revelation 20:11-15, A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Grace
- SAVED 5X
- 'In' Doctrine
- Savior of the World!
- A Quintessential Defense of FREE WILL
- Matthew 18:7, My BODACIOUS Father
- Isaiah 63:17, Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
- Am I Catholic, Protestant, or Christian?
- Matthew 25:31-46, Who are the Goats?
My complete article list is found at DGJC.ORG/ARTICLES.
God's Word is perfect. The Holy Spirit is the master communicator of meaning with unmatched style. Even so, we often question God's wisdom. We would only ever be wrong to do so. However, you would certainly not be wrong to accuse me of error. Again, please do contact me with comments and corrections at DGJC.ORG/CONTACT.
So at this early stage of my book, I'll warn myself from Proverbs 10:19 (WEB): "In the multitude of words there is no lack of disobedience, but he who restrains his lips does wisely."